Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Start is not the End but the End is the Start

After hours of tedious brainstorming and "inspiration grinding", I have finally come to the conclusion that my blog slogan will be......... "The Start is not the end but the end is the start"
Well, this slogan symbolises the beginning or "start" mentioned in the first post, as well as the start first of my journey into... "celebrity blogging".
Find the slogan Confusing? Then try figuring this out: "The inside is not the outside but the outside is the inside, which is outside of the inside of the outside."
Maybe that helped?
Maybe not.
Then ask yourself this question.
Would you consider the start of the year as the end? (Clue: be Optimistic)
Then again:
Would you consider the end of the year as the beginning? (Clue: Be Optimistic)
Eureka! So there you have it, my blog slogan!

Actually, I found out that this blog slogan parallels to another saying, which is: When one door Closes, another one Opens, and when one door closes, another door opens. With this, I hope that I will be given many opportunities in this new year, prior to the number of closed doors last year. I shall excel in council in 2010!

And For Maths Geniuses only: Factorize my Parallel:
(Door Closes)^2 - (Door Opens)^2 = Door[(Opens +Closes)(Opens - Closes)].

Figure that one out for yourself :)
Follow, Comment or Drop Dead. Your Choice :)

Regards,
Lim MX


No comments:

Post a Comment