Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Beginning

Genesis - Greek for "beginning", which symbolises a new start in my second year of Hwa Chong life. The last year has been eventful, with many little "sagas" I as would call them. However, it has been a really enjoyable year for me, meeting so many new people and being suddenly thrown in this new school environment. Anyway, I hope that year 2010 will be yet another eventful year, just like the previous one, and i hope to achieve all my unfufilled wishes from the previous year. this year will definitely be one of my most challenging years yet, as i struggle to juggle (hey it rhymes!) my academics along with my 3 'Cs' (CCA, Council and CMC) and strive for better results than before in this for this "streaming year", as I am hoping for a place in the HP program. Wishing you guys all the best although this year is the year of tiger (woots) and may all of you shine! 2O1 2010 FTW!

Cheers,
Mingxia
mxgenesis

ps. My profile name bears no reference to any character in a random video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment