Monday, January 18, 2010

Sec 2 Volleyball

Time sure does fly.

It seems like a really short period of time since I stepped into the Volleyball Court at the Junior College Section of the school. Hah, I still remember how I couldn't find the volleyball court at the start of the year and missed all the trials to join volleyball, then ended up appealing from ELDDS to volleyball.Then I still couldn't find the court for a week or so after that until my old primary school friend showed me where it was, that is at the other extreme end of the school......

Anyway, after one year of training, it will all boil down to this competition, this season, this 'C' boys category, for we will stand a significantly lower chance against the Secondary 5 students if we wait until we are 16 in the 'B' Boys category. Our expectations this year are fairly simple. Champions in the West Zone? No problem considering the impressively lucky draws that we've had for this first round of competition, which officially starts tomorrow. Hope that all will go smoothly and we will be able to crush Clementi Town Secondary School tomorrow. Wish me good luck! (:

Cheers,
LMX

No comments:

Post a Comment