Thursday, February 11, 2010

Volleyball history

Yes, it has been made. Today, on the 11st of February 2010, The Hwa Chong C division volleyball team beat Bukit Panjang Government High School in a fierce battle, in the finals of the West Zone Volleyball competition.

HUH?

Let me elaborate. Well, as some of you would have already read, perhaps by chance, Dr Hon had already posted in another EMB message regarding the facilities of CCAs and their sufficiency. in his message, he stated that volleyball was not performing well. I guess we proved him wrong today.

On this day, our team fought a good battle against Bukit Panjang Government High School, and after a tiring struggle, we managed to emerge champions in the West Zone competition. This is rather significant, as the last time a The Hwa Chong C division volleyball team clinched this title was more than 10 years ago! So I say, We've made history! :D

Therefore, I wish to thank everybody who wished the best for us for this competition. Of course, I always do have an ulterior motive for writing posts too. I also hope that maybe Dr Hon would consider giving us the JC hall for training uses, Instead of the open Basketball Courts, which are hot and sunny during the afternoon, which is, by the way, the cause of my tan, and the queer reason why everybody is calling me a 'nigger' :) This is as we will have to host the West Zone volleyball competitions next year, being Champions of the zone. (mwahahahahaha!) :D

Yours Sincerely,
Lim Mingxia
Proud Libero of HCVB C Division Team

No comments:

Post a Comment